Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from September 19, 2017

Kevin Hart woman in extortion video travelling stripper

Kevin Hart  partied with a woman -- who is now at the center of the sexually explicit video -- for an entire weekend last month, and we've learned she's a stripper who hits up whatever clubs she can book. Her name is  Montia Sabbag , although she sometimes spells it Montiah Sabagg. She's 27, lives in Long Beach, CA and met Kevin during a pretty wild weekend in Vegas back in August. The first frames of the 4 minute and 47 second video are a pic of Kevin and Montia. You can't see who's on the bed during the most explicit portion of the tape, but after the bed scene 2 people who look like Kevin and Montia are walking around in various stages of undress. We're told Kevin had never met her before and has not had any encounters with her since. As we reported, she  denies she had anything to do  with shooting the video, but authorities are not so sure. We're told there were other people present during the weekend and investigators are tracking them all down, wi...

French Cardinal to stand trial for alleged paedophilia cover-up

French Cardinal Philippe Barbarin and a senior Vatican official were on Tuesday ordered to stand trial for allegedly covering up for a paedophile priest accused of abusing several boy scouts in Lyon in the 1980s. The most senior French Catholic official to be tried for failing to report a predator priest will go on trial on April 4 next year along with six co -defendants , a court in Lyon said . Barbarin , who is archbishop of Lyon, is accused of having shielded priest Bernard Preynat from claims of abuse involving scouts in his Lyon parish . The head of the Vatican ’s powerful Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith , Spanish Archbishop Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer , is accused of complicity in the alleged cover- up. In correspondence with Barbarin about the priest the Vatican ’ s number three had advised the cardinal to take “necessary disciplinary measures while avoiding public scandal” — seen as a warning to keep the abuse quiet. The affair cam...

Kidnappers killed chinese expatraite, driver and police escort

A Chinese expatriate, his driver and a policeman have been killed by suspected kidnappers along Ajaokuta -Lokoja Road in Kogi State . Another policeman and a civilian reportedly sustained injuries during an attempt by the kidnappers to abduct the Chinese. PUNCH Metro gathered that the expatriate and other victims , who had yet to be identified, were on the road on Saturday when they were waylaid by the gunmen . The policemen were said to have resisted the attempt to kidnap the Chinese, which led to a shootout . A source said , “The Chinese expatriate, alongside his driver, was killed in the crossfire between the policemen and the kidnappers . “One of the policemen lost his life , while another policeman was seriously injured in the gun duel .” The Police Public Relations Officer of the Kogi State command , Mr . William Aya , confirmed the incident . He said the command had commenced investigation , adding that the perpetrators would be fished out .

Taylor Swift sued over 'shake it off lyrics'

Taylor Swift 's  massive hit " Shake it Off ' was not really hers ... so claim 2 accomplished songwriters who wrote a hit song with similar lyrics 16 years ago ... at least that's what they're saying in a new lawsuit. Sean Hall  and  Nathan Butler  say they wrote a song entitled " Playas Gon' Play " back in 2001, and it Hit #81 on Billboard Hot 100.  It was recorded by a big girl group,  3LW . Among the lyrics ... "Playas, they gonna play and haters, they gonna hate." Not hard to figure out the rest. Hall and Butler say 20% of "Shake it Off" is their song. BTW, Butler has worked with the Backstreet Boys, Christina Milian, Aaron Carter and Victoria Beckham. Hall has worked with Justin Bieber, Lionel Richie, Pink and Maroon 5. They want a ton of money. Source:TMZ

Rohingya crisis:Suu Kyi does not fear global'Scrutiny'

Myanmar's de facto leader Aung San Suu Kyi says she does not fear "international scrutiny" of her government's handling of the growing Rohingya crisis. It was her first national address on the violence in northern Rakhine state that has seen more than  400,000 Rohingya Muslims cross into Bangladesh. She said that most Muslims had not fled the state and that violence had ceased. Ms Suu Kyi has faced heavy criticism for her response to the crisis. The current spate of violence began in August when there was an armed attack on police posts, blamed on Rohingya militants. That lead to a massive security crackdown by the military, which was later branded "ethnic cleansing" by the UN. Rohingya Muslims started leaving in vast numbers crossing into Bangladesh with tales of their villages were being burned and saying were facing persecution at the hands of the military. The military says its operations in the northern Rakhine state are aimed at rootin...

Hurricane maria batters dominican Republic as category five storm

Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit posted on Facebook that his roof had been torn off and he was "at the complete mercy of the hurricane". He said his house had flooded, later adding that he had been rescued. Dominica's airport and ports have been closed. Maria is moving roughly along the same track as Irma, the hurricane that devastated the region this month. The nearby island of Martinique has declared a maximum-level alert while another French island, Guadeloupe, ordered evacuations. Hurricane warnings are also in place for: Puerto Rico : The US territory expects Maria to make landfall as a category three on Tuesday. It escaped the worst of Irma and has been an important hub for getting relief to islands more badly affected. Governor Ricardo Rossello urged islanders to seek refuge US Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands : Both island chains suffered severe damage from Irma and President Donald Trump declared a state of emergency for the US territorie...

Rooney gets two-years driving ban for drinking

Former England Captain Wayne Rooney, was given a two-year driving ban after pleading guilty to drink-driving on Monday. The 31-year-old Everton striker was charged after being stopped by police in the early hours of September 1. “Following today’s court hearing I want publicly to apologise for my unforgivable lack of judgment in driving while over the legal limit,” Rooney said in a statement. “It was completely wrong”. “I have already said sorry to my family, my manager and chairman and everyone at Everton FC. “Now I want to apologise to all the fans and everyone else who has followed and supported me throughout my career. “Of course I accept the sentence of the court and hope that I can make some amends through my community service.” Rooney must also perform 100 hours community service and was ordered to pay 230 dollars court costs, according to British media reports. His court appearance came one day after a 4-0 loss at Manchester United, his first game against his f...

Sacked lecturers:LASU VC denies victimisation

The Vice Chancellor of the Lagos State University , Ojo , Prof . Olanrewaju Fagbohun , has refuted allegations that the recent dismissal of 17 academic and non -academic staff by the Governing Council of the institution did not follow due process . The vice chancellor , at a press conference held on Monday , described claims that the Council ’s decision was manipulated for political reasons , in relation to two of the affected lecturers , Dr . Isaac Oyewunmi and Dr. Adebowale Adeyemi - Suenu , as untrue . Fagbohun , who arrived at the venue of the event in company with other members of the Council , said the university acted strictly in conformity with its rules and regulations in the matter involving both lecturers . Giving a detailed account of the circumstances that led to the dismissal of the lecturers , the VC said he wrote a letter to Dr . Oyewunmi, asking him to comment on a petition accusing him of demanding money to process the results of students under his supervision . ...

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *